Resources are files available for others to download. You can make them visible to leaders in a specific group or avaiable to multiple Group Types.
There are two types or Resources: Shared Resources are visible to multiple Group Types while Single-Group Resources are visible to only one group.
To add and manage Resources, go to the Resources tab on the Groups page. The files visible in this tab will vary depending on the Group Types you have selected.
Files larger than 50MB will not be uploaded. Please use an outside source to access files larger than 50MB.
Add a Single-Group Resource
With Single-Group Resouces highlighted, select Add new group resource.
- Choose File allows you to search your computer for a file.
- The Name you enter will be displayed on Resources pages; the actual filename will not be visible.
- The Description will be visible on Resources pages.
- Only one group will be able to access this Resource. If you're on the group's page when you add the Resource, you won't have to select a group, as it will already be populated.
- Allow only Leaders or all Members to access the Resource.
- Start the upload with Create.
You can also view Resources for a specific group on the group's Resource tab.
From the group, you'll have access to the Group Type's Resources as well as the Resources for that specific group.