Resources are files that are available for others to access. You can add resources to an entire group type, which will be available to all groups in that type, or you can add a resource to a group. You can also make resources accessible to only leaders or both leader and members.
The types of files that you can add to a group include:
- Microsoft Word documents
- Text files
- Small image files
- Small videos (50Mb or less)
Resources are listed in alphabetical order based on their name.
Add a Single-Group Resource
From a group page, go the Resources tab and select Add a group resource.
Any Shared resources will already be listed in the Resources tab with the Shared label attached.
- Choose the File Upload or URL Link tab.
- Browse your computer for a file or enter a URL that you want to link to.
- This field will be displayed on Resources pages. The actual file name or URL will not be visible.
- Enter what the resource is for or when to use it.
- Allow only Leaders or all Members to access the Resource.
Select Save to upload the file or add the link to your Resources page.
All resources will be listed with labels showing who can access them.
An Administrator can edit or delete any resources; however, group leaders can only edit or delete resources they have personally added.
Select Edit then choose Delete at the bottom of the resource information.