When people join groups and attend events, you can track the involvement using Reports. View overview or attendance reports for an individual group, a group type, or all the groups.
In any group, select Overview or Attendance to view information about the group.
See this group's stats compared to other groups in the group type as well as the ages of those in the attendance trends.
For a printer-friendly view of this page, select the printer icon.
- View the number of members in the group, how often the group has met in the last 90 days, and the percentage of people who have joined and left in the last 90 days.
- Compare the selected group to other groups in the group type based on the number of members, events, and turnover.
- View the members based on their gender and age, as defined in their profile. If their profile doesn't list their birthdate, they will not show on the graph; if their profile lists their birthdate but no gender, they'll be listed as Un-Assigned.
Select any of the genders to hide that gender from the graph.
Choose a time frame then choose how to see the information in that time frame.
Event Attendance is taken from the attendance given for an event. View the attendance in a Monthly or Weekly view based on the percentage or overall membership, an average number or visitors and members, or the total number.
Group Membership shows how the group has grown in members over the time period. It does not include visitors.
If you select Attendance, you can view the attendance information for each individual at each meeting as well as their attendance percentage and some more tidbits.
- Choose a time frame to view the attendance of a group.
- If a person is removed from the group, the date of their removal will be shown under their name.
- Visitors are noted. When they become a member of the group, the tag is removed.
- Hover over the attendance total to view the breakdown of visitors and members for that event.
- If the leader doesn't take attendance, the column is grayed out for the event.
Create a PDF of CSV file of the report by selecting Print.
The Print View for Groups is limited to approximately 8 dates within an 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper. If you need to print Attendance Report data, choose smaller date ranges to prevent reports from being cutting off.
Group Type Reports
Go the the Groups page then select the Reports tab to view reports for a group type or for all the groups.
- Choose a group type to see the stats for that specific group type. The Reports tab will change based on which group type you choose.
- Filter the reporting based on active or archived groups and properties.
- View the health stats for the group type:
- The number of groups in this group type
- The average group size
- The number of members in this group type: Unique means if a person is a member of multiple groups, they'll only be counted once.
- The percentage of people in your database involved in this group type
- The percentage of people who have joined and left in the last 90 days.
- View how many leaders and members are in the groups in this group type.
The Group Roles number will not always match the Unique members number because if someone is a leader in one group and a member in another, they will be counted twice in Group Roles.
The Demographics reporting works the same as in individual groups. The Over Time stats adds one more type of report, Number of Groups, which shows when groups were added:
At the bottom of Reports is a graph that lists the number of people in each group:
These reporting tools also apply when choosing All groups or Unique groups.
For more extensive reporting on individuals in groups, check out Lists!