A group page lists all information necessary to its specific group. Leaders, Members, and the Public all have different information available to them, depending on the group settings.
If a group is public, the following is available to the general public:
General Group Information
From the Public Groups Page, choose a group to be taken to their group page.
- The group image, description, and schedule are all listed here. Administrators have access to change the name and type, and Leaders can make any other changes.
- Anyone can use the Contact button to send an email to the group contact person. The contact email for the group is set in the Group Settings.
- If a group is open, visitors have the option to join the group. When they request to join, a notification is sent to group Leaders and Administrators.
Location and Events
- Administrators can allow the specific meeting location to be shown to non-members or just show a general area.
- Upcoming Events, including their date, time, and location are listed and can be added to members' calendars.
Some groups show a list of the Leaders or Members, but it is not required. Manage that information in the Privacy Settings.
Click Shareable Code at the bottom of a public group page to view and download the QR code for the page. People can scan the QR code to be brought straight to this URL without having to type it.