Contact, location, and any settings belong to a group and can be changed from the Group Settings.
Go to the Settings tab on any group to edit the schedule, description, contact, location, enrollment, member listing, and event information.
- The schedule is a reference point for people to view; it does not add any event to the calendar.
- The description should give people a sense of what the group is about. Use the editing tools to make important text stand out.
- If people have questions about this group, they can reach out to the person listed. This person doesn't necessarily need to be the group leader; the information listed could be the church's information.
Let people know where where the group typically meets by adding a location.
- Choose from other locations listed in other groups or create a new location.
- Select Member or Non-Member to view what the map will look like.
- Edit or delete the selected location.
Member & Event Settings
Enter when or if enrollment closes, choose what members can see, and check any event information.
- Open signups are great for when you want anyone to join the group.
- Choose to close enrollment depending on a factor that works for your group.
- If you don't necessarily want the group to close after a certain number of people, but you may need to make other arrangements after a certain number, choose to be notified after a certain number of people.
- Choose to list the event calendar on your public page or if attendance should be taken for the events.
- Some groups may want to show who's in the group and how to contact those people; other groups, however, may want their information to stay private. Select what visitors can see and what logged-in group members can see on your group page.