When people join groups and attend events, you can track their involvement using Reports.
In any group, choose the Overview or Attendance tab to view information about the group.
Check out the video below and read the rest of the article to learn about reports.
See this group's stats compared to other groups in the group type as well as the ages of those in the attendance trends.
For a printer-friendly view of this page, select the printer icon.
- View the number of members in the group, how often the group has met in the last 90 days, and the percentage of people who have joined and left in the last 90 days.
- Compare the selected group to other groups in the group type based on the number of members, events, and turnover.
- View the members based on their gender and age, as defined in their profile. If their profile doesn't list their birthdate, they will not show on the graph; if their profile lists their birthdate but no gender, they'll be listed as Un-Assigned.
Select any of the genders to hide that gender from the graph.
Event Attendance is taken from the attendance given for an event. View the attendance in a monthly or weekly view, based on the percentage or overall membership, an average number or visitors and members, or the total number.
Group Membership shows how the group has grown in members over the time period. It does not include visitors.
Choose a time frame, and then choose how you want to view the data.
If you select Attendance, you can view the attendance information for each individual at each meeting as well as their attendance percentage and some more tidbits.
- Choose the time period for which you want to view attendance
- Check the box if you want to view removed members.
- Create a PDF or CSV file of the report.
The bottom of the report contains additional information.
- Visitors are noted in the report. When they become a member of the group, the tag is removed.
- Attendance totals for each event are shown.
- Hover over the attendance total to view the breakdown of visitors and members for that event.
- If the leader doesn't take attendance, the column is grayed out for the event.
Create a PDF or CSV file of the report by selecting Print.
The Print View for Groups is limited to approximately 8 dates within an 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper. If you need to print Attendance Report data, choose smaller date ranges to prevent reports from being cutting off.
Group Type Reports
- View all groups or choose a group type to see the stats for that specific group type.
- Filter the reporting based on active or archived groups and properties.
- View the health stats for the group type.
- View how many leaders and members are in the groups in this group type.
- View the demographics for the group.
The Group Roles number will not always match the Unique members number because if someone is a leader in one group and a member in another, they will be counted twice in Group Roles.
The Over Time stats show total event attendance, group membership, and number of groups over the selected time period.
At the bottom of Reports is a graph that lists the number of people in each group:
For more extensive reporting on individuals in groups, check out Lists!